Premiere Orthodontic Care in Austin, TX
Welcome to RJ Orthodontics, your local board certified orthodontist in Austin, TX. Dr. RJ Jackson offers the latest in orthodontic care for children, teens and adults in a comfortable and safe environment. Each one of our patients has a different smile and different needs, which is why we offer a wide range of treatment options to find the best solution for you. Our team is committed to helping you put your best smile forward, so learn more about our practice and visit us today!
Why Choose Our Office
- Our Doctor: Dr. RJ Jackson is a board-certified Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, and as a resident in the local community he will be treating patients at RJ Orthodontics for years to come.
- Flexible Financing: We offer a wide range of payment options including no-interest financing designed to fit your budget.
- Our Office: Conveniently located in Austin, TX, we offer before and after school hours as well as Saturday appointments to fit your busy schedule. Our office is open Monday through Friday until 7PM.
- Early Treatment: Starting orthodontic care at any age can help improve your smile, but beginning at an early age holds many advantages for your child’s future oral health.
- Patient Incentive Program: We want your journey to a healthy, beautiful smile to be fun and rewarding, so call us today and learn about our patient incentive program!
Advanced Orthodontic Treatment Options
RJ Orthodontics uses the latest in orthodontic technology for diagnostics, planning and treatment to ensure that our patients are receiving the most effective and efficient care possible. With customized plans, less discomfort and shorter treatment times Dr. Jackson has the right solution for you.Some of our popular treatments include:
- Invisalign Teen
- Clear Braces
- Incognito Braces
- Insignia Braces
Contact Our Austin Orthodontic Office
We welcome patients of all ages and invite you to explore our website and learn more about RJ Orthodontics. Whether you’re interested in braces or Invisalign Teen, Dr. Jackson will design a personalized treatment plan for you. Please contact our Austin orthodontist office or use our online request form to schedule an appointment.